RSA will offer our annual spring break soccer camp, in partnership with the New York Red Bulls Training Program, from April 15th to April 19th at Veterans field.
These camps are lively, fun and engaging for the kids. And since RSA doesn’t play in the spring, it’s a great chance for our players to get out there and sharpen their soccer skills.
The camp will provide a mastery of skills in a fun learning environment. This is achieved through maximum ball contacts, expert coaching, and daily homework assignments. Players are assigned to a group based on age and ability levels and each day focuses on a different topic. The camp includes:
- Complimentary Adidas Red Bulls soccer ball and T-shirt
- Certificate signed by Red Bulls Players
- One complimentary ticket to a New York Red Bulls regular season home match
- 1st Team Player Appearance at select camps
- Red Bulls Street Team at select camps
- Professionally trained male and female coaching staff
- CPR and First Aid qualified staff
5-6Yrs 9:00 – 10:30am $175//1.5Hrs
7-11 Yrs 8:30am – 12:00pm $210 //3.5Hrs.
7-11 Yrs 8:30- 3:00pm $255 //6.5Hr.
Register at :Red Bulls Spring Camp