The traveling programs are recreation programs for older players. Teams participate in 11v11 (full-sided, full-field) games run by the Northwest Bergen Soccer Association. Away games are usually within 20 minutes of Ridgewood. Division 3 includes players age 12 and 13, as of August 1. Girls play on Saturday mornings and boys play on Sunday afternoons.
Teams have one weekday practice which is led by professional trainers. Some coaches choose to have an additional practice with their team.
Players receive a jersey, shorts, and socks. Soccer shoes (molded plastic or rubber cleats only – no football/baseball style cleats) and shin guards are mandatory.
Players and coaches must upload a recent photo to their Community Pass profile before registering. Photos should be clear, passport style headshots.
To upload a photo to your Community Pass profile:
- Log in to your Community Pass account and on the top left click on “My Account” and select “Account Information”. NOTE: On mobile devices, you may only see an icon shaped like a person.
- Click “Edit” next to the name of the person for whom you would like to add a photo.
- Scroll down and where it says “Upload photo” click on the “Choose File” button.
- Either browse and select the file you want or, if you are on a smartphone/tablet, you can choose the camera icon and take a new photo.
- Scroll down and click “Save Changes”.
Players will be notified of team assignments toward the end of August.